We offer an ideal match of licensed plumbers with polywelding licences and experience to provide additional quality assurance for your project. Our plumbers are proficient in hydraulic design and plan reading, and have the technical understanding required for your polywelding project.
From in house or on site fabrication to on site installation, we can assist with any of your butt welding or electrofusion needs from overland piping to fire service supply and install.
For larger projects our capabilities include fully equipped on site containers, all terrain butt welding machines with on board diesel gen sets & manitous.
- Socket fusion welding
- Pipeline construction
- Pipeline repairs
- Pre fabrication of pipe spools and manifold
- Suction lines
- Pipe strings for under road boring and conduits.
- Irrigation pipelines – supply and install
If you require other services, we more than likely offer it, please call us to discuss your requirements.
A sample of our previous clients and projects:
- Numerous Fire Services
- Iluka Resources, Ouyen mine site overland piping – supply, installation, inspection and testing of pipework
- Irrigation dryland farming , 55km pipeline (includes pipe supply)
- Lower Murray Water, Lake Cullulleraine town water supply, including water treatment plant
- Garroway Earthmoving, Balranald mine site overland piping
- Capogreco Excavations, HDPE welding of 180mm PN16 rising main, 800mm storwater project 7th St Mildura Rural City Council.