Cummins Plumbing and Piping understands the importantance of regular maintenance of your plumbing assets and the regulatory requirements to keep them maintained.
We offer comprehensive support with experienced, professional commercial plumbers with the specific licences, equipment and insurances required to complete this work.
Regular maintenance of your hydraulic assets will:
- Comply with relevant authority legislation and requirements
- Extend the assets lifetime for maximum value
- Reduce costly breakdowns and replacement costs
Call us to assist you in developing a scheduled maintenance program to suit your hydraulic service needs
- Fire Services
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves
- Backflow Prevention/RPZ’s
- Drain cleaning – CCTV camera and high pressure jetters
- Pipe condition reporting – CCTV camera
- Roofing and guttering
- General leaks, pipe corrosion, etc
If you require other specialist services, we more than likely offer it, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Some of our current and past scheduled maintenance work includes:
- Food processing plants
- Aged Care Facilities
- Restaurants/ fast food outlets
- Government health departments